Tutorials and How To Instruction
- How to Install and Set-up Bria for Apple and Android Products?
- Bria is a SIP-based soft phone available for cell phones with Android and Apple operating systems. You can find it in the Apple web store or on Google Play, for iOS and Android devices respectively.
- What is VoIP?
- Phone service that knows no borders this is VoIP or Voice over IP was developed in order to provide access to voice communication in any place around the world. In most places, phone service is quite costly.
- Why VoIP is better?
- The number one reason to switch to VoIP technology for telephone service is cost reduction. VoIP has become popular largely because of the cost advantages to consumers over traditional telephone networks.
- How to Change User Details?
- In order to change User Details choose “Account Info” in the left menu, and then click on the button “Edit Personal Information”, then you can change your personal information in the window that will appear and confirm your data.
- How to Retrieve Password?
- If you lost or forgot your password, you can restore it by clicking on the link below the authentication window.
- How to Change Password?
- If you want to change your Password choose “Password” from the left menu. Then you can enter your new password and confirm it. If you want to clear the entered information click on the “Reset” button, it will delete it.
- How to configure hardware SIPphone or softphones?
- In order to configure your SIP phone hardware and softphones choose the “SIP/IAX Info” from the left menu.
- How to register as a new ABC-VoIP user?
- To receive an account you have to register, for this click on the following link as shown in screenshot below:
- How to login into my account?
- If you are already registered, please login into your account clicking on the link “Secure Login”, or go to the URL: https://clients.abc-voip.com you will be redirected to the following page with the login form.
- How to view Call History?
- To view recent missed, received, or placed calls, use the following method:
- How can I setup VoIP Speed Dial?
- Speed dialing allows you to dial your most frequent contacts by pressing only one or two digits. To create a Speed Dial press “Speed Dial” from the left menu and you can enter the number to assign the code.
- How to view Call Rates?
- To see the available destinations and to view the call rates choose “Ratecard” from the left menu, the list will display.
- How to find out the cost per minute of a call?
- You can simulate the calling process to discover the cost per minute of a call, and the number of minutes you can call that certain number with your current available credit. Click on the “Simulator” in the left menu and discover the cost of your call.
- How to initiate Callback?
- You can initiate the callback by entering your phone number and the number you wish to call. Click on the “Callback” from the left menu.
- How to Get Caller ID with ABC-VoIP?
(THIS FEATURE IS TEMPORARY DISABLED)
- The caller ID system enables you to add your home phone or cell phone number to allow you to call in, be automatically recognized, and use your telephony services without having to enter your PIN.
- How to contact Support Team?
- In case of technical problems please create a ticket. Please make sure that you dialed the correct telephone number. Any low quality or no connection can be due to an inferior network or to a poor coverage in certain regions.
- How to set up a Notification?
- You can set up the notification, for this press on the “Notification” from the left menu and enter the required information. “Limit credit notification” allow you to choose the value. You will automatically receive an e-mail notification showing your credit if you select this option and enter the Email notification address. That's a nice convenience to check your credit status.
- How to create the Phone Book?
- In order to create your Phonebook choose “Auto Dialer” and from the list that will be displayed press “Phone Book”. The Phonebook is set of phone numbers. You can add, remove and edit the phonebook. Click on the icon “Add Phone Book”.
- How to add a new Phone Number?
- In order to perform this action choose “Auto Dialer” and then from the list press Phone Number. Phone list are all the phone numbers attached to a campaign. You can add, remove and edit the phone numbers. To add the new phone number click on the icon “Add Phone Number”.
- How to Import Phone Numbers from CSV file?
- For importing Phone Numbers from CSV file choose “Auto Dialer” from left menu, and press “Import Phone List”.
- How to buy new Direct Inward Dialing Number (DID)?
- DID is the number that is assigned to you to connect you to the old PSTN Networks around the world. You buy the number, and send it straight to your sip address. The call will then come to your IPPBX as a real phone line. Then you can use as your phone number, and route it to your IVR or direct extension.
- How to view Invoices?
- View invoices show a history of previously prepared invoices as well as their status in terms of Sent and paid. The section below allows you to see and pay the invoices that you have to pay.
- How to Preview Next Billing?
- Iа you want to preview the Next Billing press “Invoices” and choose from the list “Preview Next Billing”. The following window will appear, and you will be able to see the next receipt you have to pay with description and cost. Summary of calls since the last billing.
- How to view the Payment History?
- Payment history is the record of payments made. There is option to view this record by choosing “Payment History” from the left menu. The Payment List will be displayed.
- Setup ABC-VoIP calls on your Nokia phone.
- If you have a cell phone from Nokia on the Symbian (3rd edition), it should have build in support for SIP protocol (VoIP calls / Internet Calls).
- Top directions this week
New Zealand - Fixed$0.014
Germany - Fixed$0.012
New Zealand - Mobile Vodafone$0.056
New Zealand - Mobile Others$0.056
Australia - Fixed City Group$0.017
Belgium - Fixed$0.013
Australia - Mobile Telstra$0.057
Germany - Fixed Frankfurt$0.011
Australia - Fixed$0.021
Canada - Fixed Others$0.006