How to Pay via Interac®
"Interac® by Email" is a method of payment for Canadian orders only. The bank that makes a transfer should name this service "eTransfer", "HyperWallet" or "Interac® Insta - Transfer". All these banking activities work in the same way.
In order to make this payment you need to use online banking. Please login into your online bank account and select "Transfer funds". There will be displayed an option for "Interac® by email" transfer. Your email address is all the information you need.
Please send the payments to email@example.com. Write your ABC-VoIP account number in the comment of the transaction. Also please send us via separate email your account number and the password of this transaction. The transfer is instant, and once the payment is accepted we immediately refill your account.
If you have any questions or concerns, do not hesitate to contact us.
We provide the list with the banks that give you the possibility to use to “Interac® by email” with your online banking:
- TD Canada Trust
- BMO Bank of Montreal
- RBC Royal Bank of Canada
- Community Savings Credit Union
- Creston & District Credit Union
- Interior Savings Credit Union
- Island Savings Credit Union
- Kingston Community Credit Union
- Mennonite Savings and Credit Union
- Northern Credit Union
- Northern Lights Credit Union
- OPPA Credit Union
- President's Choice Financial
- Prospera Credit Union
- Rochdale Credit Union
- Teachers Credit Union
- Unigasco Community Credit Union
- VantageOne Credit Union
- Westminster Savings Credit Union
- Windsor Family Credit Union